Monday 10 February 2014

Dear Reader:

Good news: I've had almost a whole week of vacations, and I've been working on the story for Aërieth Hiding. Bad news: my work PC had a bit of a meltdown, and my motherboard is toast, and from there that I've had a week's worth of vacation.

Today's entry is gonna be a little bit more text-based, since I've had no way to produce any new material this week, partly because the PC broke down, and partly because the one I'm on hasn't got a graphic card that can run the basic Photoshop.

I must admit I'm a little bit nervous, seeing as all of the finished pages are stuck on the other PC and it may take over a week or two to retrieve everything on it, not to mention that the premier is looming ever closer...Anyway, I'm apparently smarter than I had expected, and had scheduled for the first page to automatically go up on the 24th, yay!

In any case, I hope you're into weird characters, dark secrets, moral-challenging arguments and lots and lots of stupid jokes and epic adventures, cause that's pretty much all you're gonna get from me!

Hope to keep you entertained a little while longer, and see you next week,

Vosen

No comments:

Post a Comment